KITAYAMA TRADING Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") handles the personal information of users in the services provided on this website (hereinafter referred to as "the service") as follows: Define the policy (hereinafter referred to as "this policy").
Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" refers to "personal information" as referred to in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about living individuals, including the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. included in the information. The information (personal identification information) that can identify a specific individual (personal identification information), such as information that can identify a specific individual, such as facial features, fingerprints, voiceprint data, and the insurer number on a health insurance card.
Article 2 (How to collect personal information)
Our company may ask personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number when registering for use. In addition, transaction records including user's personal information and settlement information made between the user and the partner, etc., including our partner (including the information provider, advertiser, ad delivery destination, etc.) It may be collected from a partner.
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting and using personal information)
The purposes for which our company collect and use personal information are as follows.
- To provide and operate our services
- To answer inquiries from users (including confirming your identity)
- To send emails about new features, updates, campaigns,other services offered, etc.
- To contact you as needed for maintenance, important information, etc.
- In order for users to view, change, delete, and view the usage status of their registered information
- To charge the user a usage fee for a paid service
- Purposes associated with the above purposes
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
Our Company will change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to that before the change. When the purpose of use is changed, the purpose after change will be notified to the user or announced on this website by the method prescribed by our company.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to a third party)
Our Company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases: However, this does not apply when permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- In cases where it is necessary for a national institution or local public entity or a person entrusted with it to carry out the affairs stipulated by law, and with the consent of the person concerned when there is a risk of hindrance.
- When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and our company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- Include provision to a third party for the purpose of use
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or method of provision to a third party
- Stop providing personal information to a third party at the request of the person
- How to accept the request of the person
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the information shall not be provided to a third party.
- When our company entrust all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided due to business succession due to merger or other reasons
- When using personal information jointly with a specific person, to that effect, items of personal information jointly used, scope of jointly used persons, use of persons In case of notifying the person in advance about the purpose and the name or name of the person who is responsible for the management of the personal information, or putting it in a state where the person can easily know.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal information)
When the person requests the disclosure of personal information, our company will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the person or third party
- When there is a possibility that it will significantly hinder the proper implementation of our business
- In case of violating other laws and regulations
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed in principle.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's own personal information is incorrect, the user can correct, add or delete the personal information to our company by the procedure specified by our company (hereinafter referred to as "correction"). You can request it.
- When our company receives the request from the user and determines that it is necessary to comply with the request, we shall correct the personal information without delay.
- Our company will notify the user without delay if corrections are made based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or if it is decided not to make corrections.
Article 8 (Suspension of use of personal information, etc.)
- Our company is requested by the person to suspend or erase the use of personal information because it is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or because it was obtained by an illegal means. If necessary, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- If it is determined that it is necessary to comply with the request based on the survey results in the preceding paragraph, our company will stop using the personal information without delay.
- Our company will notify the user without delay if the service is suspended based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph or if it is decided not to suspend the system.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of cost to suspend the use, or if it is difficult to suspend the use, etc., alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user should be taken. If so, this alternative will be taken.
Article 10 (Contact information)
For inquiries regarding this policy, please contact the following contact.
KITAYAMA TRADING Co.,Ltd.
Head Office | 17-11 MIZUNODE UCHIMACHI UCHIGO IWAKI-SHI FUKUSHIMA JAPAN
e-mail | email@example.com